Made some kabobs this past weekend, that were delicious! Marinated tempeh, zucchini, mushrooms and bell pepper, glazed with BBQ sauce. On the side: Watermelon Mint Agua Fresca! #vegansknowhowtoeat #veganfoodshare #vegetarian #vegan #whatveganseat #foodporn #food #healthy #dinner
- 9oz-12oz / 250g-350g gluten free macaroni pasta
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes OR ¼ cup fresh parley, chopped
- 1½ cups cauliflower OR white beans (eg. cannellini)
- 1½ cups sweet potato, diced
- 1 cup nutritional yeast (nooch)
- ¾ cup almond milk OR no-chicken stock
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- ½ tsp paprika
- Optional veggies: steamed broccoli, kale or peas
- In a medium pot and steamer bring water to a boil. Steam sweet potato and cauliflower until soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, add everything except the pasta and parsley to a blender and blend until smooth (I use a Vitamix).
- Combine cooked pasta, blender cheese sauce, and parsley in the pot or a large bowl.
Simple But Delicious Vegan Black Bean Burger
1 can (15oz) Black Beans
2 Tbsp Ketchup
1 Tbsp Mustard
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1/3 cup Instant Oats
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Mash the beans in to a paste (it doesn’t need to be perfect). Then add the ketchup, mustard, garlic powder, and onion powder and stir. Add the oats and mix thoroughly. Divide into 4 balls then form into patties. Cook the patties for 7 minutes on a greased cookie sheet then flip over and cook the other side for another 7 minutes. After that just serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy.
Inspired by THIS
Jumbo stuffed shells with vegan ricotta
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate Buttercream Icing at Party Like a Vegan
This may be the most precious thing I have ever encountered. A friend shared this with me today and it’s amazing how young of a child can obviously see that animals are not our’s for consumption. All living creatures deserve life.
Nori veggie wrap - delicious, quick and easy to make…RECIPE
Memorial Day Recipe Round Up
Sweet potato adzuki bean slider, BBQ veggie burger, lentil cauliflower burger, beet chickpea slider, grilled stuffed avocado, roasted nuts, salads, chickpea fries, triple chocolate brownies, mango mint cooler and more.
vegan banana crumb cake
Our favorite way to get our vitamin E and protein: these Buffalo Chickpea Soft Tacos with Avocado Sour Cream. Click here for the recipe.